Have you ever tried this? Add up the number of offices of these five global and most recognized executive search firms: Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Russell Reynolds, and Spencer Stuart.
The number is a total of 335 offices at the time of publishing this blog. And yes, the 335 is all the five firms combined.
So, it’s hard to believe and almost unreal that NPAworldwide, alone, has an incredible number of 550 offices. Talk about being global, regional, and local all at the same time.
Excuse me, NPAworldwide – say again!
You may be interested to know that our firm, Tom Sorensen Recruitment in Thailand, belongs to this premier network of independent recruiting firms.
- NPAworldwide is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
- Founded in 1956 (2499 BE) to compete against large, franchised organizations.
- The partnership in NPAworldwide allows us instant access to proven recruiters in many different industries.
- More about NPAworldwide, here
International recruitment firms in Thailand
You will be surprised – I think – to see this list of international recruitment networks that are present in Thailand.
There are hundreds of licensed recruitment firms in Thailand, local and international, according to the list available on the Department of Employment website (under Ministry of Labour).
Why the website of Department of Employment
The Employment and Job Seekers’ Protection Act is the law in Thailand that regulates the business of a recruitment company.
- Like the license from TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand under Ministry of Tourism and Sports) to operate a travel agency in Thailand.
- Or similar to the approval by the FDA (Thai Food and Drug Administration under Ministry of Public Health) to importers of medicines.
- And to many other government bodies issuing licenses to companies operating in various industries or businesses.
List of international recruitment firms in Thailand
The exhaustive list of recruiting providers from Hunt Scanlon Media presented the Top 40 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
Hunt Scanlon Media is the most widely referenced, single source for information in the human capital sector. They are located in Connecticut, United States.
Only the following 6 recruitment firms, on Hunt Scanlon’s Top 40 list, are at the time of publishing this article present in Thailand.
Here is in alphabetic order the six firms and their number of global offices
- Boyden 75 offices
- Cornerstone / RLC Recruitment 57 offices
- Horton International 41 offices
- Korn Ferry 111 offices
- NPAworldwide / Tom Sorensen Recruitment 550 offices
- Transearch 60 offices
Were you expecting to see famous recruitment brands like Egon Zehnder, Heidrick, Russell Reynolds, Spencer Stuart on the list?
Well, all four are of course on the Top 40 list from Hunt Scanlon; but they are not present with offices in Thailand.