17th Floor, M Thai Tower
All Seasons Place
87 Wireless Road
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Tom Sorensen is an executive search veteran with more than 30 years’ experience recruiting in Asia, Europe, and Africa. He has worked in retained executive search in Thailand for 15 years and is recognized as one of the country’s top recruiters.
Along with an extensive network, Tom has broad industry expertise and has successfully completed a number of challenging searches for highly specialised roles.
- A Permanent Residence holder in Thailand for over 20 years, and the country’s leading headhunter since 2003
- A distinguished 35-year career in executive search in Asia, Europe, and Africa, including extensive experience in the Thai market
- Provides retained executive search for permanent and interim positions, as well as human capital consulting, including career transition and a vast array of assessment tools
- Strong track record of recruiting C-level and other senior executives in a range of functions including accounting, finance, HR, IT, sales & marketing, engineering, operations, logistics & supply chain
- Industry experience spanning industrial, manufacturing, energy; logistics, supply chain; consumer products; financial services; professional services; technology, media, telecom; travel & tourism
- Served as president, chairman, and director of numerous organisations and committees, including Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce and Thai Board of Trade
- Active blogger and columnist, author of thought leadership articles for websites, magazines, and newspapers; sought-after public speaker in the Thai and international business communities