And you? A good way to start is by looking at yourself and your management team.
If all of your direct reports are no longer the perfect fit to drive your current business objectives, the buck usually stops at the boss’ table.
Worst case, we talk about leaders who are in jeopardy of losing their jobs.
Situational leadership is not only how you adapt your style to each person you lead or influence.
It’s also how to navigate in the Perfect Storm; read: Covid.
What type of “navigators” do you have on your team?
You must be damn sure that members of your crew have the personality, passion, motivation, and skills to drive home your strategic goals.
A navigator on a ship or aircraft knows how to come from one place to another.
But maritime and aeronautic navigation differs greatly. Just think of the speed between ship and plane.
An airline navigator would be of little use in the Perfect Storm on the ocean. Agree?
The interesting question: What type of “navigators” do you have in the team?
What type of “navigators” do you have in the team?
During your 1:1 Talent Strategy Session, you will…
- Uncover what’s holding your team back
- Understand the team’s collective behavioral strengths and blind spots
- Get critical, data-backed recommendations to help the team hit their goals
- Build a clear path forward to improve communication and accountability
- Walk away with newfound confidence to execute your strategy
I guarantee that the 1:1 Talent Strategy Session, using the advanced technology of The Predictive Index, will bring back the excitement and inspire your team to crush their goals — so you can focus on the road ahead.
Do something now and before – you know what – hits your fan!
We’d look together at how you are as a leader
We will explore your team’s dynamics, and we will map all this against some of your core objectives.
- Exploring your leadership and work behaviour – understanding you.
- Exploring the team – understanding your team and the individuals.
- Explore key strategic objectives for the team – understanding work to be done by comparing your team composition with your objectives.
- Produce an action plan from Team Discovery in PI Software.
4 things you’ll walk away with
YOU – Deeper self-awareness of your leadership strengths, potential blind spots, and areas of synergy and conflict within your team.
YOU + TEAM – An understanding of your team’s makeup, including their strengths, potential blind spots, gaps, and trouble areas.
YOU + TEAM + WORK – The ability to see yourself, your team, and your strategy in one centralized place to identify alignment and gaps.
A PLAN – A clear path forward to begin building dream teams that deliver results for your business.
Book 15 minutes for a video consultation with Tom Sorensen
Let us book a 15-minute Zoom where we can discuss if this is something for you? Nothing to lose right?
We will give you actionable recommendations and after your custom consulting session, you will have the clarity you need to get your team aligned.
Reach out to me by email, here, so we can set up a short call.
Things are about to change for the better. Book your 1:1 consulting session today.