Doesn’t it seem like fashion in writing LinkedIn and Resume profiles keeps changing?
Just as you think you’ve got it; you read or hear that there are new and better ways to introduce yourself.
You’re not alone.
What if there was a way you could get hiring managers and recruiters to pay attention and more importantly reach out to you?
There is! Oh yes.
Inside this eBook, you’ll find page after page with practical tips that will make any update of your resume and LinkedIn profiles an easy Do-It-Yourself.
You can use these techniques no matter what functional responsibility you have, no matter in what industry you are working.
Inside this eBook, you’ll find an effective and proven strategy for creating the right and exciting profiles that are proven to work.
How do you get people reading your Resume and LinkedIn profiles?
The practical tips detailed in Your Career? Personal Branding for Top Executives hinges on one basic premise:
The Purpose of Resume, CV, LinkedIn – to get you an interview
Learn the proven secrets to creating profiles that get attention, and that will get your boss and colleagues to take notice.
Everything is inside this eBook. Buy it here.
Table of Contents in the eBook
- Being 50+ is a career asset when you adopt this mindset
- 8 tips for not looking old in your resume
- There’s Nothing Wrong with a Gap Between Jobs
- 5 tips to help age-proof your resume
- Why you should also hire older workers
- Job Search Tips When You’re Over 50
- Personal branding for people 50+
- Your CV is way too long
- 25 things to never put on your résumé
- 7 tips for your resume that Headhunters just love
- Zoom or Teams video interviewing
- Does your LinkedIn URL end like this?
- Delete your LinkedIn profile if you don’t use it