You will be surprised – I think – to see this list of international recruitment networks that are present in Thailand.
There are hundreds of licensed recruitment firms in Thailand, local and international, according to the list available on the Department of Employment website (under Ministry of Labour).
Why the website of Department of Employment
- The Employment and Job Seekers’ Protection Act is the law in Thailand that regulates the business of a recruitment company.
- Like the license from TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand under Ministry of Tourism and Sports) to operate a travel agency in Thailand.
- Or similar to the approval by the FDA (Thai Food and Drug Administration under Ministry of Public Health) to importers of medicines.
- And to many other government bodies issuing licenses to companies operating in various industries or businesses.
List of international recruitment firms in Thailand
Hunt Scanlon Media reviewed and recently published an exhaustive list of global recruiting providers and culled it down to the Top 40 global talent providers that now dominate the recruiting business worldwide.
Hunt Scanlon Media is the most widely referenced, single source for information in the human capital sector. They are located in the town of Greenwich, Connecticut, United States.
Today, Hunt Scanlon Media interfaces daily with more than 365,000 human capital professionals in over 181 countries including more than 15,000 global executive search consultants around the world.
Only the following 6 recruitment firms, on Hunt Scanlon’s Top 40 list, are at the time of publishing this article present in Thailand.
Here is in alphabetic order, the six firms and their number of global offices
- Boyden 65 offices
- Cornerstone / RLC Recruitment 52 offices
- Horton International 41 offices
- Korn Ferry 111 offices
- NPAworldwide / Tom Sorensen Recruitment 550 offices
- Transearch 60 offices
Were you expecting to see famous recruitment brands like Egon Zehnder, Heidrick, Russell Reynolds, Spencer Stuart on the list?
Well, all four are of course on the Top 40 list from Hunt Scanlon; but they are not in Thailand.
Searching globally for expats to work in Thailand
Which brings me to another question: Are you sometimes looking for candidates who are currently in another country to come and work for you here in Thailand?
Seriously, why would you contact someone in Singapore, Hong Kong, London, or New York, when the above six companies have an international network, they can count on?
Contact one of the six global firms above with top class recruiters.
Hunting for candidates in any Asian country from your office in Thailand
Take the example of the world’ largest recruitment network in the world, NPAworldwide from Michigan in US. Tom Sorensen Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a partner in NPAworldwide.
- I am currently helping a good client in Thailand with a search in Vietnam, finding a Vietnamese for a job in Ho Chi Minh City. In fact, the first choice received the job offer today.
- Previously, I worked with my NPAworldwide colleagues in China to fill a Supply Chain Director in Shanghai.
- And we are just about to start two other search assignments; one is a job in Malaysia and another is in Laos.
Call to and for Action
If you have still not reached out to me, to hear more about NPAworldwide and our global reach and expertise, with fees and terms that you have never heard of, click here to write me an email.