These companies are in all kinds of different industries and wanted help to find candidates in functions such as Accounting, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Production, C-Suite, Supply Chain, Projects, Health & Safety. The list goes on and covers both global, regional, and Thailand based positions.
Wow, truly remarkable!
It was back in 2003 or 17 years ago that I started my second career. This second career has been in executive search in Thailand, and where I have helped hundreds of clients find, nurture, influence, convince, and assess candidates for management positions.
What the 50 companies have in common
The answer to what these 50 companies have in common? Yes, they are using (or used) Tom Sorensen as their executive search partner.
Recruitment pain many hiring managers share
A question for you. Does the following sound familiar?
If you have pain issues when it comes to finding the right candidates at management level, we probably talk about late evenings at the office, a bit of work over the weekend with little time to recharge and be with your family and friends.
- You have a massive personal workload with many deadlines?
- You just had a key person resign?
- You are suffering from high turnover in the team?
- You just won a massive piece of work from one of your clients?
- You are under pressure from head office to perform or deliver results?
- You have no real HR support, maybe no admin support, and are clearly not an expert in interviewing, recruiting, hiring or onboarding?
- A direct competitor just launched a new product or service, and you are have immediate pressure to compete?
- Your high season is just about to start, and the pressure is on?
- It’s salary review time, and you know your staff are underpaid and will be asking for raises and bonus?
Let a professional headhunter give you a hand. Email or call me and hear for yourself why we have been the preferred executive search firm for these great brands of the world. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org