Tom Sorensen is an executive search veteran with over 25 years’ experience recruiting in Asia, Europe, and Africa. He has worked in retained executive search in Thailand since 2003 and is recognized as one of the country’s top recruiters.
Tom is committed to continue earning your business. His blue coloured logo is no coincidence. The blue represents the meanings of trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, and intelligence. All hallmarks of the country’s leading headhunter.
Testimonials from Clients and Candidates
- “I still have yet to meet a headhunter with your dedication and intuition, and I will take every chance I can to refer you.”
- Continue reading many many more; here.
- A Permanent Residence holder in Thailand for 20 years, and the country’s leading headhunter since 2003
- A distinguished 30-year career in executive search in Asia, Europe, and Africa, including extensive experience in the Thai market
- Retained executive search for permanent and interim positions, as well as human capital consulting, career transition and a vast array of assessment tools
- Strong track record of recruiting C-level and other senior executives in a range of functions and industry experience spanning industrial, manufacturing, energy; logistics, supply chain; consumer products; financial services; professional services; technology, media, telecom; travel & tourism
- Served as President, Chairman, and Director of numerous organisations and committees, including Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce and Thai Board of Trade
- Active blogger and columnist, author of thought leadership articles for websites, magazines and newspapers; sought-after public speaker in the Thai and international business communities