The Predictive Index® assessment tools help you select superior employees
Why is it such a struggle to hire, engage, and retain top talent? Why do groups struggle to work together? Why is it so difficult to coach and motivate employees to work at their max capacity to achieve business goals?
These are all questions you’ve probably asked yourself before. People are extremely complex. The science-based methodology of The Predictive Index® allows you to understand what drives workplace behaviors so that you can ensure alignment, drive your team’s success, and achieve your business objectives.
See this video: watch an impressive 4-minutes presentation of the Predictive Index product portfolio. Click anywhere on the picture below to open the video, then immediately click the small circle (sound) in the upper right hand of the video to turn on the sound.
You can benefit from the incredible easy-to-use and cloud-based Predictive Index platform to unlock a trove of insights. There are four categories of solutions and reports for your convenience:
- PI Hire solution
- PI Management & Leadership solution
- PI Personal Development solution
- PI Employee Engagement & Diagnose solution
The PI Hire solution is a powerful framework for hiring candidates. You hire based on impressive resumes and cherry-picked references — but the truth comes out in the end. It’s either a match or it’s not. Use the PI Hire solution to weed out bad fits—and identify the right match for any role. Imagine how much time, effort, and money you’d save if you could predict candidate success.
- Behavioral Assessment Report: An in-depth, multi-page report which covers the behavioral drives and needs of a person.
- Person Report: A one-page overview of a person’s pattern insights to quickly uncover high-level insights.
- Cognitive report: A one-page report that provides a person’s Cognitive Assessment score.
- Interview Guide: Interview with confidence. Use the recommended interview questions to probe into behavioral gaps between the candidate and the role.
The PI Management & Leadership solution is a powerful framework for managers that can be used to boost employee engagement and productivity. From software to workshops to expert consulting, we give you the tools and knowledge you need to shift your company into high gear.
- Relationship Guide: Employees not getting along? Compare two people to see how they work together—and get tips for improving the relationship.
- Team Work Styles: Are your people working together but not reaching their goals? Understand why so you can improve relationships—for better business results.
- Management Strategy Guide: Give managers the gift of actionable advice. They’ll learn how to accommodate their direct reports’ preferences. No more guesswork!
The PI Personal Development Programme solutions empower managers to unleash the power of their people by understanding what drives each individual — and managing accordingly.
- Personal Development Chart: An overview of a person’s Behavioral Assessment pattern and the strengths, cautions, and tips associated with each behavioral drive.
- Coaching Guide: A guide that plots a person’s Behavioral Assessment pattern against their job target to provide coaching questions to think about along their development.
- Placard: A desk aid that provides a clear view of a person’s Behavioral Assessment pattern and drives. Hang it up outside an office or cubicle as a great conversation starter.
- Person Snapshot: A one-page overview that introduces the candidate or your employee to PI and helps them understand themselves and how they work.
The PI Employee Engagement & Diagnose tool is an excellent framework for solving engagement problems — and maintaining employee engagement.
- PI Employee Experience Survey: Uncover why your employees are disengaged, what you’re doing well, and how you can take action to fix or maintain engagement.
- Employee Experience Coaching: Don’t go it alone. An expert PI Partner will guide you in administering the PI Employee Experience Survey, sharing out results, and implementing actionable next steps to ensure success.
- Take Action on Engagement workshop: Arm people managers with the confidence they need to discuss the results of the PI Employee Experience Survey with their teams and take action.
Job Assessment is where the recruitment begins
The Job Assessment™ (JA) from Predictive Index® (PI®) is where any recruitment starts. This online job targeting tool allows the position stakeholders to give input to a position through an online questionnaire, with the objective of establishing consensus on the requirements of the particular role.
The PI Job Assessment™ clarifies two aspects of the role in question:
1. The behavioural requirements of the role
2. The complexity of the role
The PI Job Assessment™ is built on proven science. It provides data to evaluate your candidates objectively on their behavioural traits and cognitive ability.
The Behavioral Assessment™ (BA) from Predictive Index® (PI®) is a science-based framework that maps personality in four motivational drives.
The BA is used on candidates to provide insight allowing you to predict needs and behaviour putting you in a better position to match a person to a position. Knowing ‘What comes naturally’ to a person helps you select candidates who will be motivated by the tasks in the position. It increases the probability of success if you hire them.
The BA is available in more than 60 languages ensuring that external candidates and employees even in large multinationals can complete the assessment in their mother tongue.
The Cognitive Assessment™ (CA) from Predictive Index® (PI®) measures learning ability, trainability, and general cognitive capacity. It tells you how fast a person is likely to take in information, figure things out on their own, and master navigating in a complex and challenging environment.
CA is available in more than 60 languages and employs a linear-on-the-fly testing (LOFT) design making every assessment unique. PI CA is scientifically validated and built following strict standards of test construction by American Psychological Association (APA), Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP), and International Test Commission (ITC).
About The Predictive Index® (PI®)
Tom Sorensen is an Associate Partner of Humanostics, a PI Certified Partner authorised to use the science and assessment software of The Predictive Index®.
The Psychometric and Cognitive Assessment tools from The Predictive Index come from The Predictive Index® that was founded more than 60 years ago in Boston, USA. The PI head office is still located there. Thousands of organizations have used The Predictive Index® in nearly every job and industry around the world.
With more than 25 million people assessed since the launch, a validity vault of 350+ studies, and EEOC adherence, PI® assessments add scientifically validated objectivity to your subjective judgement.
The Predictive Index® brands are registered trademarks of Predictive Index, LLC; they are used here with permission.