Once upon a time, Tom Sorensen, was an ordinary candidate who experienced almost every job search faux pas in the book. Today, he’s an accomplished search consultant with over 35 years’ experience and recognized as one of Thailand’s top recruiters.
If you’re looking for real advice from someone who’s been on both sides of the table, then look no further and visit the links below!
- Why headhunters don’t return your calls
- Losing a candidate to a counteroffer
- How to make a headhunter hate you
- 6 reasons why you should hire job hoppers
- Should I trust my gut when hiring people?
- What to do when the headhunter calls you
- Candidates on bad blind dates
I was talking to HR leaders the other day. You have heard and seen me before talking about how to measure candidate intelligence and personality. You know I am a big believer of using assessment tools when you hire people.
Still can’t get my head around why so many hiring managers trust their gut instead of using very inexpensive proven cognitive and psychometric tools that are so easily available. You can always ask me how it works. Watch a clip of the two minute video that was taken at the event.